Life and Hope

When ever Friday comes, the only thought comes in all working women is, TGIF (Thank God Its Friday).
The same thought came to me as well. As usual, I woke up early and got busy in all food preparations for my son and family before leaving for office. Well my son wakes up late and its really very difficult to feed him breakfast but I still tried my best to get his breakfast done before I left  for office. I was ready and waiting for Auto. Suddenly the rain started. It was a cloudy weather and I had my umbrella as I had intuition of rain. How lucky I was J.
I wanted to had a rain bath but how could I do this as I was ready for office and we are not supposed to look untidy in office. So I kept control on my emotions and gave a kick to my office time.   I spent good time In office but in back of my mind, I was waiting for time to move fast as I wanted to reach home soon.
Although my office end time is 8:30pm but I decided to go early by 6:30pm as I wanted  to avoid unnecessary traffic chaos due to rain.
I reached home and happily gave a hug to my son. Its really  a very difficult task to get my son on bed soon but I tried my best as I decided to watch movie. My son slept and I felt as If I am very free now and I am allowed to do anything. I opened my laptop and decided to search some  English movies that are related with some adventure. I got so many options but my searched stopped at one movie named “Alive”. As the name itself is very attractive, full of energy and the poster was very catchy, so I read some reviews of  this movie.
The reviews were so thrilling that I decided to watch this movie immediately. This movie is based on true story which demonstrates how people survived when their airplane crashed in mid of ice mountain and they had  nothing around, no food, no water nothing .They could see only ice everywhere.The only thing they had was Hope. Hope to go home back. Hope that God is with them and will help them in bad time. There were around 40 passengers in plane and out of them 29 died and rest survived. They spent 70days in Ice Mountain. Can we guys imagine this? Is it possible to spend  1 week without food, without water. I know its very difficult but if we have faith in our self and if we have full determination then God also help us in reaching our goal. Those who survived in plane had a full faith in God. Also they were strong to face such a difficult time. They  had no food so they had to eat dead bodies meat.
Suffocated to hear this!!. I too had the same impression when I saw this scene but I thought this was the good decision taken by them. Just because of this meat, they were able to spend 70 days in ice mountain Alive. This scene gives a message that God also shows us path but its we who have to accept it. Had not they eaten the meat, they would have died of starvation.
The next message given was Unity.The people survived in plane showed a good unity to help each other. They shared whatever food they had with all of them. They  shared blankets .They were all together in half part of plane. They closed the half part with suitcase and luggage.
After watching this movie, the next message came in my mind was that we should love our family. We should embrace all the moments with open arms. We don’t know when the bad time comes and when is the last day of our life. So as long as we are with our family, we should love them, hug them, respect them.
I would suggest all to watch this movie online. Well how the passengers in plane were saved is still a secret and it will be disclose once you watch that movie.
Its worth watching such movies that are inspirational, adventurous, full or strength and life and give Goosebumps.


Please give your valuable comments.

Comments

  1. Good message delivered. We have to be always in present to enjoy present moments of life. But, it does not mean we should have plan for future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good message delivered. We have to be always in present to enjoy present moments of life. But, it does not mean we should have plan for future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good start. All the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truth of life nicely presented. Very good writing dear! I came across this movie a few times in my movie list while scrolling thru .... now shall watch it surely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Talaash-The search of Happiness

Think Big