Its all because of Luck

Hi All,
This time I have written something different, something sad but still I tried to describe the real pain.We all have pains in our life. We always curse our luck.Again this poem is about a character who has lost everything in her life, who has lost her parents, her family, her friends, her love and at last but not the least her LUCK.She always ask a question to God " GOD !! Why did you choose me for this pain?? I am also your child. But she smiles and says "I will bear this pain with smile on my face" .
The name of my poem is "Its all because of Luck".It may touch you somewhere, may relate your thoughts with your real life because we all curse our luck sometimes whenever we face a bad time in life.
Please leave your comments (either good or bad ) after reading this poem.


Na gila hai mujhe kismat se,
Na shikwa hai mujhe kismat se,
Khushi ke jhoko ne meri ruh ko kabhi chua hi nhi,
Jaane mili ye kaisi baddua hai mujhe kismat se.

Kabhi dil se khilkhila kr hsa karti thi,
Kabhi khushboo ki tarah mehka krti thi,
Naazane kb chupke se khfa ho gyi ye zindagi mujhse,
Apne aap se hi aaj chupa hua raaz hu mai kismat se.

Choot gya hai wo saath jo kabhi mujhe mila tha,
Mit gya hai wo ehsaas jo jabhi kisi ko choone se mujhe hua tha
Gum ho gye hai wo sapne jo kabhi taaro ki tarah chamakte the,
Andhkaar me bhujhta hua chiraag hu mai kismat se.

Nahi hoti umeed mujeh ab lehro ki saagar se,
Nahi hoti takleef mujhe ab dhukho ki gaagar se,
Kar li hai dosti maine ab ashko k badal se,
Jo kabhi khuli hi nhi aisi band kitaab hu mai kismat se.

Dil bhar aaya hai aaj mera, ho gayi hai aankhen meri num,
Kyu lagta hai daaman me mere khuda ne di hai khushiya itni km,
Mitana chahti hu un lakiro ko jo khichi hai meri hatheli me,
Naazane kab hoga khatm ye zindagi ka safar, tohfe me mila intezaar hai mujhe kismat se.

Comments

  1. its very very nice and heart touching peom......but it shows sad phases of life.....hence i am including few of my line to make it as pleasent ending....


    dil bar aaya hai aaj mera, ho gaya hoon tujhse main khafa zara

    mitaakar hantho ki chand lakeeron ko, kya badal paya hai koi takdeero ko.

    tu ummeed ka wo ek sooraj and, jo dhalne se pahle ugta hai.

    na ho khatam kabhi..zindagi ka yeh safar, tohfe me milti rahe tumhe..khushiya umr-bhar.


    Your well-wisher

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Manjesh...really nice lines you have added.
    Thanks for your comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. really good wrk yaar keep..esp the line
    "jo kabhi khuli hi nahi aisi band khitaab hu main kismat se.."

    itz so well written that it potrays how untouched the person is with happiness..

    good wrk..
    with regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep it up..awesom...
    well diz poem suits on me..coz u no my hard luck never favours me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pooja kabhi koi comedy poem bhi likh de .Atleast a poem that makes ppl recall the happiness they hv in their life :) and not the griefs

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahha...wait wait...intezaar ka ful meetha hota hai ye maine kahi suna hai...teri demand bhi poori hogi bacha..comedy poem ka version bhi jaldi hi aayega..

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep it up..awesom...
    well diz poem suits on me..coz u no my hard luck never favours me!
    WELL GUD LUCK 4 D NXT VERSION!
    NITIN..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi dear thats great poem ......bt with a little bit negetivity yaar

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautifully wriiten n quiet true :) nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vaaaaaoooo ! amazing ..
    well done ..
    really u r great yaar !!!!! .....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life and Hope

A Moment of LOVE

Childhood-The best time of my life